1 cup white whole wheat flour
2 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. NutriFit™ Certainly Cinnamon Salt Free Spice Blend (For each teaspoon of the Certainly Cinnamon Blend you may substitute: 1/3 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. cardamom, 1/8 tsp. ginger.)
1 tsp. sugar
1 cup sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
3 tbsp. trans-fat free, lite margarine, melted
1. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into t medium-size bowl; stir in sugar.
3. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix potatoes and 1 ½ tbsp. margarine with fork. Add dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
4. Turn out onto floured surface. Roll out with a floured rolling pin and make a round about ½ ” thick.
5. Cut into rounds. Place 1 to 1 ½ ” apart. Brush tops with remaining margarine.
Bake 20 minutes or until light brown